- it totals and prints an employee's hours up to the
- it allows you to send messages to the employees, and
allows them to send messages to you (if activated)
- it allows employees to check and print their hours
if they wish (if activated)
- it figures overtime, records vacation time,
holidays, training, or any type of time you choose
- it includes many more features you'll see as you run
- Keep this in mind: if your employees are on the
'honor' system, mistakes can be made. If you 'overpay'
10 employees just 15 minutes extra per week each, at
an $8 an hour average, that works out to over $1,000
Other Features Of The E-Z Computer Time Clock:
E-Z Computer Time Clock for Windows can also be used to
record hours worked by consultants of by those who work on
a project basis; salaried persons could use E-Z Computer
Time Clock for Windows to track the number of hours spent
on various tasks. This is done by assigning different
codes to each project, and using the different codes to
record times for different activities.
As a bonus, this package includes not only the Windows
version of the program, but also a DOS version as well. If
you wish to install the program on an older computer or
one that does not have Windows installed, you can do that.
Also, a network version is available as an upgrade. The
cost is only $159.00 for an unlimited number of computers
for any single server.
All For Only $34.95